“Genius” is an American anthology period drama television series produced by National Geographic, developed by Noah Pink and Kenneth Biller, which premiered on April 25, 2017. The first season will consist of ten episodes, and follows the life of Albert Einstein, from his early years as a patent clerk, to his later years as a physicist who developed the theory of relativity. The season is based on the 2007 book “Einstein, His Life and Universe” by Walter Isaacson.
The first season focuses on theoretical physicist Albert Einstein during different periods in his life in a nonlinear narrative: as a patent clerk struggling to gain a teaching job and doctorate in his early life, and as an older respected mind for his development of the theory of relativity. Ron Howard is the executive producer of the TV series. Geoffrey Rush and Johnny Flynn star as the old and young Einstein, respectively.
The music of the TV series is composed by Lorne Balfe. The main titles theme is composed by Hans Zimmer. The music was released digitally by Milan Music on April 28, 2017.
01. Genius – Hans Zimmer (0:51)
02. roving the Theory (1:40)
03. Forbidden Love (3:05)
04. Nobel Prize (1:30)
05. Everything is Connected (1:09)
06. Natural Order (1:14)
07. The Talk of the Town (1:44)
08. Experiment (1:24)
09. Time and Space (1:37)
10. Partita No. 1 for Solo Violin, BWV 1002 (Excerpt) [Bonus Track] – Oli Langford (1:01)
11. Adagio in E Major for Violin and Orchestra, K. 261 (Excerpt) [Bonus Track] – Oli Langford (1:23)
12. Wiegenlied (Lullaby), K. 350 [Excerpt] [Bonus Track] – Oli Langford (1:01)
Listen to clips from the score here.
– with info taken from Wikipedia.