The use of the contents of this website implies full and unconditional acceptance of the following conditions:
- The entire content of SOUNDTRACK BEAT website is copyright protected and governed by national and international copyright law. The reproduction, republication, copying, sale, transmission, distribution, publication, translation, partial, summarized or in full, any text from this site by any means, electronic or otherwise, is prohibited without the prior written approval of the owner and manager of this website. Exceptionally, it is allowed the individual storage and copy of portions of this website’s content in a simple private computer for personal, non-commercial use, without this meaning in any way assignment of copyright. Whatever else is included in the pages of this website and is copyrighted by third parties to their sphere of responsibility, has nothing to do with SOUNDTRACK BEAT, and is used solely for advertising purposes.
- The user of this website is solely responsible for its legal use. It must comply with the Greek, European and international law and to refrain from any illegal act during visiting the site. The use of the website for illegal purposes entails civil and criminal liabilities.
- Anything contained in this website is not to advice, direct or indirect encouragement to carry out any operation, but it is at the discretion of the user to evaluate the content of the website and act at will to the exclusion of any liability of SOUNDTRACK BEAT.
- Some portions of this website require the exchange of information between the user and the website, e.g. an active personal electronic mail (email), which are never disclosed to third parties. The ability to comment, requires the inclusion of an active personal email to each comment written for publication, so that SOUNDTRACK BEAT is able to communicate on a private level with the author of each comment, if eventually required. Comments from a nickname that is not accompanied by an active personal email may be deleted, if needed, in case SOUNDTRACK BEAT considers it necessary, for the protection of other users and for the smooth running of the website. Users take full responsibility when sending personal information of third parties without their permission, and the same goes while sending malicious or false information.
- Users who want to post a comment on an article can freely present their views within the framework of politeness and decency. Any intention for personal attack on any other user will not be accepted. Opinions and practices that can be expressed in the comments of any article, do not necessarily express the views and practices of which SOUNDTRACK BEAT agrees.
- SOUNDTRACK BEAT reserves the right to modify the user comments if this is considered necessary, as well as not to publish those that move outside the acceptable frame of behavior this website has defined. Statements on issues related to politics, religion, sexual orientation and other issues not related to the musical character of this website, should be avoided and the site reserves the right to refuse publication. It is prohibited to create multiple different nicknames, from the same person. If this practice is detected, SOUNDTRACK BEAT has the right to stop publishing the comments from the nickname-clones of the same person.
- Finally, SOUNDTRACK BEAT is in no way obliged to replace the gifts of a giveaway conducted, in case of loss during dispatch by the post office. If the lucky one has not responded within 10 days from the announcement of the giveaway winner, then he loses the ability to obtain the gift and SOUNDTRACK BEAT has the right to repeat the giveaway again at a later time and with a new giveaway announcement.