“Pacific Rim: Uprising” is a 2018 American science fiction film, directed by Steven S. DeKnight (in his feature-film directorial debut) and written by DeKnight, Emily Carmichael, Kira Snyder, and T.S. Nowlin. It is the sequel to the 2013 film Pacific Rim, with Guillermo del Toro, director of the original, serving as a producer. The sequel stars John Boyega (also making his producer debut), as well as Scott Eastwood, Cailee Spaeny, Jing Tian, Adria Arjona, and Zhang Jin, with Rinko Kikuchi, Charlie Day, and Burn Gorman returning from the original film. Set in the year 2030, the plot follows humanity again fighting Kaiju, giant monsters set on destroying the world.
The score of the film was composed by Lorne Balfe and is expected to be released in physical form on April 6, 2018 by Milan Records. You can also own the score in the already available digital form. Check the youtube video, where the entire first track of the score is officially presented by Milan Records.
01. Pacific Rim Uprising (4:47)
02. Born Into War (4:12)
03. Rise of the Jaegers (1:38)
04. Go Big Or Go Extinct (Patrick Stump Remix) – Composed by Ramin Djawadi (2:10)
05. Daddy Yo – Performed by WizKid (2:39)
06. Shatterdome Arrival (2:03)
07. Sneaking In (3:07)
08. Shao Industries (4:35)
09. Scrapper Chase (3:56)
10. Flashback (2:17)
11. Nobody Speak (feat. Run The Jewels) – Performed by DJ Shadow (3:15)
12. Kaiju Brain (2:11)
13. Combat (2:19)
14. Obsidian Fury (3:31)
15. Get It Done (3:24)
16. Come Down – Performed by Anderson.Paak (2:59)
17. Shatterdome Attacked (7:18)
18. Amara (2:36)
19. Coming Together (3:14)
20. On The Move (2:21)
21. Mega Kaiju (2:29)
22. Battle Speech (2:40)
23. End Game (2:00)
24. Victory (2:18)
25. The Revenge (1:52)
Clips from the score can be found here.
– with info taken from Wikipedia.